Workout for abs
As promised, we are back with some great workout moves for your six pack abs!
So, let us come to workout exercises for abs now! If the diet is important, exercise too is important. Nothing alone is going to fetch you results! It’s the kind of teamwork which you need to do.
So, I am mentioning about the kind of workout exercises for abs and moves you need for those abs. But, that’s not all!
You need to have a good combination of workout exercises for abs to achieve the results! It is always better to get yourself consulted with an expert for quicker results; but yes, don’t forget to add these!
- This could be an excellent warm up workout!
- It targets complete abdominal region, core, and lower back.
- Hinging knees while rolling down is very important while doing this exercise.
- While rolling down, keep back straight, and once you feel abs contraction, come back to the normal position slowly.
- Do as many reps as you can. The initial start could be with 10 and gradually increase it.
- If you personally ask me, this exercise is one of the most effective workout exercises for abs. It gives quick results if followed well.
- Keep your back a bit bent and crunch down while keeping your rope between your head.
- Keep your hands close to your ears.
- Start with less and gradually go higher.
- 12-15 reps recommended.
- Abdominal exercises are very important as a part of your workout.
- This exercise will help you deal with obliques. People who are aware of this might question me that obliques are nowhere the part of abs. I agree, they are not the part of abs, but it is very essential to have a good physique.
- You can attach the cable both below and above, and you must pull in a way you would chop wood by.
- Go slow and feel the contraction in the obliques.
- This is one of the most effective fat burning exercises.
- Everyone focuses on the abs and they forget about their obliques, which isn’t a right way to get and maintain those abs later.
- Keep weight in your hand and twist your waist while sitting with weights in the hand.
Leg raises- one of the ideal workout exercises for abs
- This exercise is basically working on your lower abs, which is perhaps the hardest way to develop abs.
- It not only deals with the lower abs, but it also focuses on the grip.
- This exercise varies as per the difficulty level. So, begin with the easiest and gradually go ahead.
- Bend your legs and raise them while grabbing onto a pull-up bar or even a barbell fixed to the squat rack.
- To increase the difficulty level, don’t bend your knees which will help in hitting your obliques.
Note: – These 5 exercises are with the addition to the normal workout. These exercises especially target the abs and obliques hence you should include it with more sets in the routine.
Stay tuned for the upcoming articles! Stay healthy, stay fit!
Thoughts on these workouts for abs? Let u know in comments below!