1. Green Tea
Green tea is made from Camellia Sinensis leaves, with little to no oxidation involved. The leaves are additionally rolled out to release the flavor. Here are some benefits of herbal tea.
- Reduce inflammation
- Lower blood sugar levels
- Help lower cholesterol and blood pressure also
- Promotes good dental health
- Helps prevent certain types of cancer and heart issues too
- Boosts immune system
2. Black Tea
It is also made from the Camellia Sinensis leaves but is processed a bit differently. It is stronger in flavor and hence has much more caffeine than the former. Leaves are then withered and rolled out to oxidize. In addition to that, the process ends with hot air firing the leaves making them turn black as they dry up.
- Effective in increasing mental alertness
- Reduces risk of heart attack
- Further benefits of herbal tea is that it lowers chances of Kidney Stones
- Prevents dizziness upon standing up because it increases blood pressure
3. Lemon Grass Tea
Having anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, lemongrass plant works great as a mosquito repellent also. Here are some of the health benefits of herbal tea.
- Helps Digestion and keeps skin healthy
- Reduces Arthritis Pain
- Fights depression and control cholesterol levels
- Cleanses and detoxifies the body and reduces body odor
- Heals cold and flu
4. Peppermint Tea
Peppermint tea is an infusion of spearmint and water mint which is high in menthol. It is famous for its aromatic flavor which also helps to increase the brain alertness.
- Helps to fight the feeling of nausea and motion sickness
- Treats bowel syndrome
- Heals acne and prevents greasy skin
- Cures skin irritation and helps in hair growth
- Better digestive system
5. Dried Ginger Tea
Ginger is a good source of Vitamin C, B6, magnesium, manganese, potassium and copper too. Ginger is the best remedy to burn all the fat from the waist, back, and thighs.
- Prevents ovarian cancer
- Antioxidant properties boost immunity
- Anti-inflammatory properties help in shedding extra weight
- Ease the menstrual cramps in women
6. Cinnamon Tea
It stabilizes blood sugar levels, so you feel satiated and there are fewer cravings throughout the day.
- High source of anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory properties
- Protects the health of heart and fight diabetes
- Reduces cancer risks and fights viruses and infections
- Protects the dental health and freshens breath naturally
- Fights allergies and also keeps skin healthy
Read Also- Underwater Museum In Mexico: MUSA