Japan is one of the famous countries in the world. It is known for its magnificent nature and idiosyncratic culture. However, what most people believe is that the country have that makes it a perfect place to travel. But did you know there are many intriguing facts about the land of rising sun?
Read on and share with your peers as well:
- Japan’s literacy rate is almost 100%.
- Sumo Wrestling is Japan’s National Sport.
- Tokyo is one of the most expensive cities to live in the world.
- There are over 100 Volcanoes in Japan.
- Japan has produced 20 Nobel Prize Winners.
- Japan imports 85% of Jamaica’s total coffee production.
- Tsukiji Market in Tokyo is the world’s largest fish market.
- This place is the world’s largest consumer of Amazon Rainforest Timber.
- There are over 1500 earthquakes in Japan each year, though most of them are very minor.
- Japanese Samurai are ancient warriors of great honour and courage. They are considered to be the best warriors.
- The capital, known for its skycrapers, Tokyo’s Population is 37 million.
- There are more than 1600 temples in Kyoto.
- Mount Fuji, the tallest mountain in Japan, is also an active volcano.
- As another thing to know, more than 70% of Japan is Mountainous Terrain.
- Moreover, the flower of Japan turns out to be enhancement to the alluring beauty. The Japanese art of flower arrangement is known as “IKEBANA.”
- Do you know India has strong heritage connection with Japan which was Netaji?
After knowing so much about the country and its unknown facts, it has become more interesting to discover the country from its core. So, do you know more facts about this amazing land of the rising sun? Then drop off in the comments below.