- Women burn fat more slowly than men with a difference of 50 calories a day.
- The female neck is more flexible. When someone calls a woman, she usually turns her head. A man turns his whole body.
- Female skin is about 10 times more sensitive than that of male.
- There is more elastin than collagen in female muscles and ligaments. That’s why women are so flexible.
- In 80% of women, one breast (usually the left) is larger than the other.
- Women feel more affection for men than men do for women. This is due to a higher level of oxytocin. This hormone induces a sense of confidence. Also, parts of the brain responsible for attachment are more developed in women.
- Female immunity is stronger than male.
- The corpus callosum in the female brain is thicker than in the male brain. And it has 30% more connections. That’s why women can do several things at once.
- Women cry an average of 30 to 64 times a year, while men only cry 6 to 17 times a year.
- When women sleep the electrical activity of their brains decreases by only 10%. So, their sleep is more sensitive.
Why are women more tolerant?
- Women have more pain receptors than men. But estrogen blocks inflammation, so women tolerate pain better.
- When a woman gains weight, her breast size increases by 20 grams with each kilo and vice versa
- Women distinguish color better than men. This ability is directly related to the X chromosome.
- Female breasts have no muscle tissue.
- Women orient them in space much better than men. 82% of men succeed in parallel parking, 71% of them on the first try. And only 22% of women can do it and 2/3 of them cant do it on the first try.
- Women blink twice as fast as men
- Women feel sweet taste better than men.
- 30% of women have cravings for inedible things during pregnancy.
- Women have a better sense of smell as compared to men.
- Women have more taste-buds on their tongues than their male counterpart.
The physiology behind women-
- The diameter of women’s hair is half that of men’s.
- The female heart beats faster than the male.
- Women have well- developed a peripheral vision, and men have good tunnel vision.
- Women need 10 to 20 minutes to achieve orgasm. Men need only 4 minutes on average.
- Men inherit baldness from their mothers. Baldness is an X linked recessive trait.
- Women have two brain centers that are responsible for speech. A woman can easily pronounce 8000 words per day, use up to 3000 sounds and up to 10000 nonverbal signals. These numbers are twice as low in men.
- Because of two X chromosomes, women are less likely to develop complications and chronic diseases.
- Women can distinguish high frequency sounds much better than men.
- At the level of institution, a woman feels danger better than a man. All because of high levels of progesterone, cortisol, and estradiol, especially during ovulation. They increase a woman’s anxiety and sense of danger.
- Women have a greater sense of responsibility. It is found that women are more responsible than men.
Which of these facts surprised you the most? Do tell in the comments.